Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Fri July 27, 2012
Montgomery County Test Scores Improve
Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program test scores have improved among Montgomery County students.
The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports 2012 scores rose four percent over last year. For grades three through eight, math and science improved the most, more than eight percent in math and over six percent in science. High schoolers showed gains in algebra, biology and English. Students in nearly all of Tennessee’s 136 school districts showed improvement.