Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Fri July 27, 2012
Montgomery County Test Scores Improve
Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program test scores have improved among Montgomery County students.
The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports 2012 scores rose four percent over last year. For grades three through eight, math and science improved the most, more than eight percent in math and over six percent in science. High schoolers showed gains in algebra, biology and English. Students in nearly all of Tennessee’s 136 school districts showed improvement.