Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri July 27, 2012
Montgomery County Test Scores Improve
Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program test scores have improved among Montgomery County students.
The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports 2012 scores rose four percent over last year. For grades three through eight, math and science improved the most, more than eight percent in math and over six percent in science. High schoolers showed gains in algebra, biology and English. Students in nearly all of Tennessee’s 136 school districts showed improvement.