Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu March 5, 2009
Montgomery County Projects Flat Budget
By Carrie Pond
Clarksville, TN – Montgomery County, Tennessee officials are asking departments to work within their current spending plan for the next fiscal year. County Public Information Officer Elizabeth Black says the county is trying to run a tight ship given the current economy. She says the county is projecting a flat financial situation because many of its fee producing departments haven't seen revenue increases this year. Black adds the county is uncertain how much money it will receive from the federal stimulus package, but current estimates show it won't be enough to allow budget flexibility.