Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Thu April 18, 2013
Moderate Risk of Thunderstorms, Hail, Tornadoes Today
National Weather Service forecasters say a line of storms moving in out of the west this afternoon will bring a moderate risk of severe thunderstorms, damaging winds, hail, and tornadoes lasting into the evening.
Heavy rains of one to two inches are possible as the system moves through our region. The NWS says tornado watches are likely to be issued.