Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon October 15, 2012
Missouri State Board Might Decide On New President Tonight
Missouri State University’s Board of Governors meets tonight in a closed session in Springfield where they might select a new university President. 5th year Murray State President Randy Dunn and Missouri State interim President Clif Smart are the two finalists for the position.
The University hosted both Dunn and Smart last week for on-site interviews. The Missouri State Standard reports the meeting begins Monday afternoon at 5:00. University officials don't expect a formal announcement on a hire tonight. The University's search timeline shows the hiring announcement to occur on or before November 1st.