Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon October 15, 2012
Missouri State Board Might Decide On New President Tonight
Missouri State University’s Board of Governors meets tonight in a closed session in Springfield where they might select a new university President. 5th year Murray State President Randy Dunn and Missouri State interim President Clif Smart are the two finalists for the position.
The University hosted both Dunn and Smart last week for on-site interviews. The Missouri State Standard reports the meeting begins Monday afternoon at 5:00. University officials don't expect a formal announcement on a hire tonight. The University's search timeline shows the hiring announcement to occur on or before November 1st.