Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon March 10, 2014
Mississippi River Bridge Will Close For Annual Safety Inspection
The US 60/US 62 Mississippi River Bridge between Missouri and Illinois south of Cairo will be closed to traffic for one week for scheduled inspections.
The 85-year old bridge over the Mississippi River will be closed Friday, March 21st until the 28th for Illinois Transportation Dept. crews to conduct annual safety inspections.
The bridge will allow traffic through between 5:30 PM and 7 AM each night.