Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon March 10, 2014
Mississippi River Bridge Will Close For Annual Safety Inspection
The US 60/US 62 Mississippi River Bridge between Missouri and Illinois south of Cairo will be closed to traffic for one week for scheduled inspections.
The 85-year old bridge over the Mississippi River will be closed Friday, March 21st until the 28th for Illinois Transportation Dept. crews to conduct annual safety inspections.
The bridge will allow traffic through between 5:30 PM and 7 AM each night.