Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Mon March 10, 2014
Mississippi River Bridge Will Close For Annual Safety Inspection
The US 60/US 62 Mississippi River Bridge between Missouri and Illinois south of Cairo will be closed to traffic for one week for scheduled inspections.
The 85-year old bridge over the Mississippi River will be closed Friday, March 21st until the 28th for Illinois Transportation Dept. crews to conduct annual safety inspections.
The bridge will allow traffic through between 5:30 PM and 7 AM each night.