Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Tue November 6, 2012
Milan Police Officer Charge with Rape
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says a suspended Milan police officer is being charged with rape.
The TBI says a Gibson County grand jury indicted 39-year-old Adam Scott Martin on 24 counts, including rape, sexual battery by an authority figure and incest. Authorities say Martin, of Atwood, was arrested in July on a charge of sexual battery by an authority figure against a 19-year-old woman. The TBI says that charge is included in the indictment released Monday and all the charges involve the same victim. Martin is being held at the Gibson County jail on $150,000 bond. His arraignment is scheduled for November 13th.