Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue November 6, 2012
Milan Police Officer Charge with Rape
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says a suspended Milan police officer is being charged with rape.
The TBI says a Gibson County grand jury indicted 39-year-old Adam Scott Martin on 24 counts, including rape, sexual battery by an authority figure and incest. Authorities say Martin, of Atwood, was arrested in July on a charge of sexual battery by an authority figure against a 19-year-old woman. The TBI says that charge is included in the indictment released Monday and all the charges involve the same victim. Martin is being held at the Gibson County jail on $150,000 bond. His arraignment is scheduled for November 13th.