Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue November 6, 2012
Milan Police Officer Charge with Rape
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says a suspended Milan police officer is being charged with rape.
The TBI says a Gibson County grand jury indicted 39-year-old Adam Scott Martin on 24 counts, including rape, sexual battery by an authority figure and incest. Authorities say Martin, of Atwood, was arrested in July on a charge of sexual battery by an authority figure against a 19-year-old woman. The TBI says that charge is included in the indictment released Monday and all the charges involve the same victim. Martin is being held at the Gibson County jail on $150,000 bond. His arraignment is scheduled for November 13th.