Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue September 24, 2013
Mid-Continent Names New Senior Vice President
Graves County’s Mid-Continent University named William Drake Jr. as its senior vice president today.
Drake served as Kentucky’s Midway College president for a decade before operating his own consulting firm. Mid-Continent president Robert Imhoff says Drake will help the university meet federal government and accrediting agency regulations.
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools denied Mid-Continent’s re-accreditation last year and placed it on warning status for 12 months, which will be up in December. If Mid-Continent loses its accreditation it will no longer qualify for federal student aid.
At Midway Drake doubled its enrollment and increased donations.