Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri September 6, 2013
Meeting Set To Review Sexual Harassment Complaints Against Kentucky Legislator
A special Kentucky legislative committee investigating sexual harassment complaints against Democratic State Representative John Arnold of Sturgis will meet for the first time September 17th in Frankfort.
House Speaker Greg Stumbo announced the meeting today. Stumbo said the committee will elect a chairman and set up procedures for conducting the investigation. Three female legislative workers have filed complaints against Arnold, alleging he touched them inappropriately and made vulgar comments.
The special committee could ultimately recommend Arnold's censure or expulsion from the Legislature.