Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri September 6, 2013
Meeting Set To Review Sexual Harassment Complaints Against Kentucky Legislator
A special Kentucky legislative committee investigating sexual harassment complaints against Democratic State Representative John Arnold of Sturgis will meet for the first time September 17th in Frankfort.
House Speaker Greg Stumbo announced the meeting today. Stumbo said the committee will elect a chairman and set up procedures for conducting the investigation. Three female legislative workers have filed complaints against Arnold, alleging he touched them inappropriately and made vulgar comments.
The special committee could ultimately recommend Arnold's censure or expulsion from the Legislature.