Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon March 23, 2009
Meeting Considers Continuing School Plans
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – The Christian County Board of Education will discuss continuing plans for a new middle school at a special meeting tonight. The board will discuss proposals from three construction managers and make a final decision later. The current Christian Middle occupies a nearly fifty year old building. School Communication Director Regan Honeycutt says plans for the middle school have been in the works for over a year. A site is already being cleared and a design has been approved. The 26-million dollar project is set for completion in 2010.