Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri April 26, 2013
Meet Marshall Co. High and MSU Alum Angie Gregory, Actress in CSI and New TV Pilot
We're pleased to offer another installment in our occasional series about young people who grew up in West Kentucky who are creating careers with success in major market areas. Writing for the Marshall County Tribune-Courier, Venita Fritz reports that Angie Gregory's nickname at Marshall County High was "Hollywood." And the nickname foretold the life. The daughter of Diane Gregory and the late Earl Gregory of Draffenville, the Murray State Grad is now working in the television industry in Los Angeles, with a show on the Bio Channel to air tomorrow night. Angie Gregory spoke with Kate Lochte about her recent resurgence.
Murray State Theatre and television production grad and Marshall County native Angie Gregory portrays an exorcist in a pilot episode of "I'll Haunt You When I'm Dedad," a new Biography Channel paranormal series tomorrow night at 9 p.m. Central. She'll also appear in the "CSI: Las Vegas" finale airing May 15 at 9 p.m.