Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon June 10, 2013
McCracken County High School Completes Administrative Team
McCracken County Public Schools has named Molly Goodman and Elaine Kay assistant principals for McCracken County High School, rounding out the new school's administrative staff.
Goodman and Kay have nearly three decades of experience between them in the McCracken County school system.
Goodman and Kaye join principal Michael Ceglinski, activities director Kris Garrett, and previously named assistant principals Matthew Houser, Jon Reid and Victor Zimmerman to complete the school's administrative team.
"To have two educators like Molly and Elaine be a part of the leadership team gives me confidence that together we can achieve great things for our students," Ceglinski said. "I anticipate great accomplishments from our entire leadership team."
McCracken County High School brings together students from Heath, Lone Oak and Reidland high schools. The consolidated high school will open with the rest of McCracken County public schools on August 9.