Most Active Stories
- Community Leaders Call for Paducah Power Board Chairman to Resign
- CHART: Hopkins County School Board Boosts Property Taxes Among Highest County Districts in West KY
- Paducah Power System Board May Have "Unintentionally" Violated Open Meetings Law
- Murray State Ranked 9th Best Public University in the South
- VIDEO: First Round of Old Ledbetter Bridge Demolition Wraps Up
Mon June 10, 2013
McCracken County High School Completes Administrative Team
McCracken County Public Schools has named Molly Goodman and Elaine Kay assistant principals for McCracken County High School, rounding out the new school's administrative staff.
Goodman and Kay have nearly three decades of experience between them in the McCracken County school system.
Goodman and Kaye join principal Michael Ceglinski, activities director Kris Garrett, and previously named assistant principals Matthew Houser, Jon Reid and Victor Zimmerman to complete the school's administrative team.
"To have two educators like Molly and Elaine be a part of the leadership team gives me confidence that together we can achieve great things for our students," Ceglinski said. "I anticipate great accomplishments from our entire leadership team."
McCracken County High School brings together students from Heath, Lone Oak and Reidland high schools. The consolidated high school will open with the rest of McCracken County public schools on August 9.