Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Tue August 13, 2013
McCracken County Fiscal Court Plans PACRO Management Workshop
The McCracken County Fiscal Court will hold a special workshop next week to finalize a proposal to administer the Paducah-Area Community Reuse Organization or PACRO.
Earlier this year, PACRO lost its administrator and director and voted to enter emergency negotiations with the McCracken County government to assume the role.
County Judge-Executive Van Newberry said issues that some magistrates have – like the replacement of a director and the compensation outlined in the existing contract – will take some time to determine.
Newberry said some PACRO representatives will also be present to assist county magistrates at the Tuesday workshop.