Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue August 13, 2013
McCracken County Fiscal Court Plans PACRO Management Workshop
The McCracken County Fiscal Court will hold a special workshop next week to finalize a proposal to administer the Paducah-Area Community Reuse Organization or PACRO.
Earlier this year, PACRO lost its administrator and director and voted to enter emergency negotiations with the McCracken County government to assume the role.
County Judge-Executive Van Newberry said issues that some magistrates have – like the replacement of a director and the compensation outlined in the existing contract – will take some time to determine.
Newberry said some PACRO representatives will also be present to assist county magistrates at the Tuesday workshop.