Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Tue January 22, 2013
McCracken County Considering Leash Law
McCracken County may soon get a new leash law. The county Fiscal Court is considering expanding a nuisance law to deal with wayward dogs.
Judge-Executive Van Newberry says the existing ordinance only applies when a roaming dog makes someone feel unsafe. County Commissioner Jerry Beyer says the nuisance law is overly broad and residents he's spoken with want dogs restrained, especially at night.