Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu October 28, 2010
Mayoral Candidates' Campaign Assets
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – Clarksville Council member and mayoral candidate Jeff Burkhart's campaign fundraising has surged, but remains behind rival Kim McMillan's. Burkhart raised about $65,000 this year, trailing McMillan by some $25,000. Burkhart has reported spending almost $40,000, while McMillan has spent over $50,000. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports the five other mayoral candidates vying for the seat have all either raised and spent nothing or less than $100.