Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed August 8, 2012
Mayfield-Graves County Area Technology Center Ranks Third in State
Seniors at the Graves County Area Technology Center in Mayfield now rank third among Kentucky high school technology students in mastery of skills needed to go to work. The Graves County students scored 68.3 percent on three Work Keys tests. The tests measure if applicants are qualified for factory jobs and gauge proficiency in reading, applied math and locating information.