Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed August 8, 2012
Mayfield-Graves County Area Technology Center Ranks Third in State
Seniors at the Graves County Area Technology Center in Mayfield now rank third among Kentucky high school technology students in mastery of skills needed to go to work. The Graves County students scored 68.3 percent on three Work Keys tests. The tests measure if applicants are qualified for factory jobs and gauge proficiency in reading, applied math and locating information.