Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu January 26, 2012
Mayfield Electric Offers Customers Chance to Give Back
By Seth Helton
Murray, KY – Mayfield Electric & Water Systems has a new voluntary Round-Up Program which rounds customer's bills to the next highest dollar with the change going to the Needline food pantry. MEWS officials estimate the program will collect six dollars per customer per year. Approximately 150 customers have currently signed up for the program.