Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu January 26, 2012
Mayfield Electric Offers Customers Chance to Give Back
By Seth Helton
Murray, KY – Mayfield Electric & Water Systems has a new voluntary Round-Up Program which rounds customer's bills to the next highest dollar with the change going to the Needline food pantry. MEWS officials estimate the program will collect six dollars per customer per year. Approximately 150 customers have currently signed up for the program.