Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed April 3, 2013
Marshall County Hospital Names New CEO
A former helmsman is returning to the Marshall County Hospital when current CEO Kathy Long leaves the hospital this summer. David Fuqua served as the hospital’s CEO from 1995 to 1999 and is stepping into the position again July 1.
He returns to Marshall County after serving as CEO at the Massac Memorial Hospital in Metropolis, Illinois. Long announced her retirement in January.