Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed April 3, 2013
Marshall County Hospital Names New CEO
A former helmsman is returning to the Marshall County Hospital when current CEO Kathy Long leaves the hospital this summer. David Fuqua served as the hospital’s CEO from 1995 to 1999 and is stepping into the position again July 1.
He returns to Marshall County after serving as CEO at the Massac Memorial Hospital in Metropolis, Illinois. Long announced her retirement in January.