Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed April 3, 2013
Marshall County Hospital Names New CEO
A former helmsman is returning to the Marshall County Hospital when current CEO Kathy Long leaves the hospital this summer. David Fuqua served as the hospital’s CEO from 1995 to 1999 and is stepping into the position again July 1.
He returns to Marshall County after serving as CEO at the Massac Memorial Hospital in Metropolis, Illinois. Long announced her retirement in January.