Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed April 3, 2013
Marshall County Hospital Names New CEO
A former helmsman is returning to the Marshall County Hospital when current CEO Kathy Long leaves the hospital this summer. David Fuqua served as the hospital’s CEO from 1995 to 1999 and is stepping into the position again July 1.
He returns to Marshall County after serving as CEO at the Massac Memorial Hospital in Metropolis, Illinois. Long announced her retirement in January.