Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue May 29, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – The law firm representing Marathon Oil Company in a gas price gouging suit filed by the State of Kentucky, also has a contract to represent the Office of the Governor. Susan Miller has more on the conflict of interest.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the Marathon suit.