Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue May 29, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – The law firm representing Marathon Oil Company in a gas price gouging suit filed by the State of Kentucky, also has a contract to represent the Office of the Governor. Susan Miller has more on the conflict of interest.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the Marathon suit.