Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue May 29, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – The law firm representing Marathon Oil Company in a gas price gouging suit filed by the State of Kentucky, also has a contract to represent the Office of the Governor. Susan Miller has more on the conflict of interest.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the Marathon suit.