Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue May 29, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – The law firm representing Marathon Oil Company in a gas price gouging suit filed by the State of Kentucky, also has a contract to represent the Office of the Governor. Susan Miller has more on the conflict of interest.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the Marathon suit.