Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue May 29, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – The law firm representing Marathon Oil Company in a gas price gouging suit filed by the State of Kentucky, also has a contract to represent the Office of the Governor. Susan Miller has more on the conflict of interest.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the Marathon suit.