Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri June 26, 2009
Manny Ramirez' 15 year-old spokesperson
By Bill Littlefield
Boston, MA – As he prepares to return to the Los Angeles Dodgers after his 50 game suspension, Manny Ramirez is playing this week with the Albuquerque Isotopes, the Dodgers' triple A farm team. Manny has proved to be a big attraction for the Isotopes, and commentator Bill Littlefield feels that one J. J. Gutierrez, a 15 year old Albuquerque fan, may be a revealing spokesperson regarding Manny's attraction.
Bill Littlefield hosts NPR's Only a Game, which you can hear Saturday mornings at 6 on WKMS.