Most Active Stories
- Revised Forecast Ups Ice Accumulation in TN Border Counties
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Fri June 26, 2009
Manny Ramirez' 15 year-old spokesperson
By Bill Littlefield
Boston, MA – As he prepares to return to the Los Angeles Dodgers after his 50 game suspension, Manny Ramirez is playing this week with the Albuquerque Isotopes, the Dodgers' triple A farm team. Manny has proved to be a big attraction for the Isotopes, and commentator Bill Littlefield feels that one J. J. Gutierrez, a 15 year old Albuquerque fan, may be a revealing spokesperson regarding Manny's attraction.
Bill Littlefield hosts NPR's Only a Game, which you can hear Saturday mornings at 6 on WKMS.