Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri June 26, 2009
Manny Ramirez' 15 year-old spokesperson
By Bill Littlefield
Boston, MA – As he prepares to return to the Los Angeles Dodgers after his 50 game suspension, Manny Ramirez is playing this week with the Albuquerque Isotopes, the Dodgers' triple A farm team. Manny has proved to be a big attraction for the Isotopes, and commentator Bill Littlefield feels that one J. J. Gutierrez, a 15 year old Albuquerque fan, may be a revealing spokesperson regarding Manny's attraction.
Bill Littlefield hosts NPR's Only a Game, which you can hear Saturday mornings at 6 on WKMS.