Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon August 27, 2012
Manning Speaking at Graves County Fundraiser
Peyton Manning followed Tim Tebow to Denver, and now he's following him to Graves County. The Broncos' quarterback will be the featured speaker at Graves County High School's Eagle Foundation fundraiser next April.
Last April, the foundation brought former Bronco and now New York Jets quarterback Tebow in for the program. The nonprofit foundation is made up of parents and community, business and education leaders who raise money to help cover education and facility needs of students in the local schools. The second annual Night with a Champion will be April 20th.