Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon August 27, 2012
Manning Speaking at Graves County Fundraiser
Peyton Manning followed Tim Tebow to Denver, and now he's following him to Graves County. The Broncos' quarterback will be the featured speaker at Graves County High School's Eagle Foundation fundraiser next April.
Last April, the foundation brought former Bronco and now New York Jets quarterback Tebow in for the program. The nonprofit foundation is made up of parents and community, business and education leaders who raise money to help cover education and facility needs of students in the local schools. The second annual Night with a Champion will be April 20th.