Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon August 27, 2012
Manning Speaking at Graves County Fundraiser
Peyton Manning followed Tim Tebow to Denver, and now he's following him to Graves County. The Broncos' quarterback will be the featured speaker at Graves County High School's Eagle Foundation fundraiser next April.
Last April, the foundation brought former Bronco and now New York Jets quarterback Tebow in for the program. The nonprofit foundation is made up of parents and community, business and education leaders who raise money to help cover education and facility needs of students in the local schools. The second annual Night with a Champion will be April 20th.