Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon August 27, 2012
Manning Speaking at Graves County Fundraiser
Peyton Manning followed Tim Tebow to Denver, and now he's following him to Graves County. The Broncos' quarterback will be the featured speaker at Graves County High School's Eagle Foundation fundraiser next April.
Last April, the foundation brought former Bronco and now New York Jets quarterback Tebow in for the program. The nonprofit foundation is made up of parents and community, business and education leaders who raise money to help cover education and facility needs of students in the local schools. The second annual Night with a Champion will be April 20th.