Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Mon August 27, 2012
Manning Speaking at Graves County Fundraiser
Peyton Manning followed Tim Tebow to Denver, and now he's following him to Graves County. The Broncos' quarterback will be the featured speaker at Graves County High School's Eagle Foundation fundraiser next April.
Last April, the foundation brought former Bronco and now New York Jets quarterback Tebow in for the program. The nonprofit foundation is made up of parents and community, business and education leaders who raise money to help cover education and facility needs of students in the local schools. The second annual Night with a Champion will be April 20th.