Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Fri June 5, 2009
Man Not Charged in Fish Fry Accident
By Carrie Pond
Paris, TN – Police say no charges will be filed against a man who lost control of a four-wheeler and plowed into a crowd during Paris, Tennessee's "World's Biggest Fish Fry." Police today released results of their investigation of the April 24 accident that injured 19 people and found no crime was committed. The district attorney general reviewed the report and agreed. Police initially said that 26-year-old Matthew Bevill was following a float in the parade and had a seizure while driving, causing him to slam into the crowd. Most of the injuries were minor.