Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 2, 2012
Man with Body in Shopping Cart Arrested for Murder
One man is dead and another jailed after an apparent fight led to a murder early Friday in Paducah. Police responded to a call early yesterday after someone saw a man pushing a shopping cart with a body in it.
Officers found 36-year-old Michael Russian trying to dispose of the body of 25-year-old Adam Bullock. Detective Brian Laird says Russian and Bullock were involved in an apparent altercation around 4 a.m. on Friday at Russian’s home. A fight ensued, and Bullock was killed. Russian hid Bullock’s body in a storage unit behind his apartment, and kept it there until early yesterday. Bullock’s family members filed a missing persons report Saturday evening, saying they had not seen or heard from him in several days. Police continue to investigate the murder, and an autopsy is scheduled today in Louisville.