Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon July 2, 2012
Man with Body in Shopping Cart Arrested for Murder
One man is dead and another jailed after an apparent fight led to a murder early Friday in Paducah. Police responded to a call early yesterday after someone saw a man pushing a shopping cart with a body in it.
Officers found 36-year-old Michael Russian trying to dispose of the body of 25-year-old Adam Bullock. Detective Brian Laird says Russian and Bullock were involved in an apparent altercation around 4 a.m. on Friday at Russian’s home. A fight ensued, and Bullock was killed. Russian hid Bullock’s body in a storage unit behind his apartment, and kept it there until early yesterday. Bullock’s family members filed a missing persons report Saturday evening, saying they had not seen or heard from him in several days. Police continue to investigate the murder, and an autopsy is scheduled today in Louisville.