Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu October 2, 2008
Maiden Alley Presents "Bottle Shock"
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – In 1976, a small Napa Valley winery put everything on the line, challenging French vintners long before Napa was known for world-class wines. Bottle Shock is the story of a lawyer-turned vintner, an English wine seller who didn't think much of West Coast vintages, and the competition that put Napa on the map. Todd Hatton talks with Larry Thomas about the film, playing this weekend at Maiden Alley Cinema.