Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu October 2, 2008
Maiden Alley Presents "Bottle Shock"
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – In 1976, a small Napa Valley winery put everything on the line, challenging French vintners long before Napa was known for world-class wines. Bottle Shock is the story of a lawyer-turned vintner, an English wine seller who didn't think much of West Coast vintages, and the competition that put Napa on the map. Todd Hatton talks with Larry Thomas about the film, playing this weekend at Maiden Alley Cinema.