Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 8, 2012
Maestro Ponti Previews This Weekend's PSO Concert: Young & Mighty
Kate Lochte sits down with Maestro Raffaele Ponti for a preview of this weekend’s concert of the Paducah Symphony Orchestra, our region’s only professional orchestra. Ponti is Artistic Director and Conductor of the Paducah Symphony Orchestra. He previews the next concert: Saturday, October 13, at 7:30 p.m. at the Carson Center. Winners of this year’s Young Artist Competition solo in Korngold’s Violin Concerto in D Major and Liszt’s Hungarian Fantasy for piano and orchestra. Works by Beethoven and Dvorak complete the program. Tickets are available at 270-444-0065.