Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed May 29, 2013
Lunch in the Cemetery this Saturday in Pembroke
Tour the tombstones and learn about some of Pembroke's most colorful former residents, including a Civil War veteran, a prison warden, and a man who died from an extracted wisdom tooth. Tracy Ross speaks with Janet Brevard, Programs and Exhibits Director for the Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County about "Lunch in the Cemetery" at Rosedale Cemetery in Pembroke, on Saturday, June 1st at 1 p.m. Tickets are $13 for museum members and $15 for non-members. Prices include ghostly entertainment and a traditional summer picnic including fried chicken, all the fixin's and dessert. Chair or blanket recommended. Reservations required, call 270-887-4270. See more about this event, here.