Most Active Stories
- Kentuckians Can Get Protection From Four Flu Strains This Fall
- Community Leaders Call for Paducah Power Board Chairman to Resign
- Paducah Power Board Chair Steps Down as Chairman, Member
- Paducah Power Chairman Says He Would Step Down Only If Board Asks Him
- Paducah Power System Board May Have "Unintentionally" Violated Open Meetings Law
Wed November 28, 2007
Luck of the MGTD
By Scott Vander Ploeg
Murray, KY – According to CarTalk.com, the 1952 MG-TD is sleek, stylish and drives only marginally better than a bath tub. Commentator Scott Vander Ploeg talks about his first hand experience with the classic automobile memories both fond AND frightening.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.