Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Wed November 28, 2007
Luck of the MGTD
By Scott Vander Ploeg
Murray, KY – According to CarTalk.com, the 1952 MG-TD is sleek, stylish and drives only marginally better than a bath tub. Commentator Scott Vander Ploeg talks about his first hand experience with the classic automobile memories both fond AND frightening.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.