Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed November 28, 2007
Luck of the MGTD
By Scott Vander Ploeg
Murray, KY – According to CarTalk.com, the 1952 MG-TD is sleek, stylish and drives only marginally better than a bath tub. Commentator Scott Vander Ploeg talks about his first hand experience with the classic automobile memories both fond AND frightening.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.