Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Thu April 16, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Lourdes Hospital in Paducah has announced 39 layoffs. Officials announced the job cuts in response to the economic downturn. The hospital says the majority of layoffs were not in the clinical personnel area, and says patient services will not be affected. Paducah's other major hospital, Western Baptist, has not announced any job cuts at this time.