Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Developing: Chuck Jones Lawsuit
Thu September 27, 2012
Long Legal Battle Likely in Store for Chuck Jones in Copyright Infringement Case
Murray Businessman Chuck Jones could be in for a long, and expensive, legal battle with textbook publishers McGraw Hill and Pearson Education according to one attorney. Karl Means is the Chair of the Intellectual Property Practice Group for the Shulman Rogers law firm in Potomac, Maryland. Means says the restraining order requested last Thursday is likely just the first piece of litigation Jones will face. He also says criminal charges, while uncommon, are still possible for Jones. Listen to the interview with Means by clicking "Listen" above. Means does not represent anyone involved in the lawsuits.
Chuck Jones Lawsuit