Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue December 29, 2009
Lone Oak Madam Pleads Guilty
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A Lone Oak woman has pled guilty to promoting prostitution and now awaits sentencing. Whether Susan Ramsey will serve two years in jail or on probation will be decided by Circuit Judge Tim Kaltenbach in March. Ramsey was arrested back in August and was indicted for employing two or more prostitutes for at least half a year before her arrest. According to the Paducah Sun, Ramsey headed Brooke's Escort Service, sending prostitutes to homes and hotels all over the region. The business was promoted online and in phone books.