Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed May 7, 2014
Live Broadcast & More from the LowerTown Arts & Music Festival 2014
Update: Festival Co-Directors Victoria and Michael Terra of Terra Cottage Ceramics in LowerTown have the details on musicians and artists creating the Festival this weekend:
Look for WKMS at the blue and white 91.3 tent near the main stage at the LowerTown Arts & Music Festival, 7th and Madison Streets, Paducah, May 16 & 17! Click lowertownamf.com to get the full scope of this regional festival celebrating the rich music, art, theatre and food traditions of this part of the country. Have fun browsing the galleries and artists in this historic arts neighborhood near the riverfront in Paducah.
We'll broadcast LIVE from the Festival Saturday night, from 7 to 10:30 with Sounds Good host Tracy Ross emceeing at the Main Stage. Our tent will be nearby, so drop in and join us enjoying the music there with Daniel Morrow, Duke of Uke, and Bawn and the Mash. Or listen on 91.3 or streaming here at wkms.org!