Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon February 4, 2013
Little Sprouts Garden Club
On Highway 94 East of Murray there’s a garden center called Beans To Blossoms which is an outgrowth of the Cathey Family’s garden business they had run from their home. They still feature produce and flowers from their home gardens during the growing season. Just this last Saturday Suzanne Cathey and her daughter Lindy McManus cranked up one of their special projects at Beans to Blossoms: The Little Sprouts Garden Club.
Suzanne Cathey and her daughter Lindy McManus are the originators of the Little Sprouts Garden Club at their garden store and greenhouse, Beans to Blossoms, on Highway 94 east of Murray.