Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon February 4, 2013
Little Sprouts Garden Club
On Highway 94 East of Murray there’s a garden center called Beans To Blossoms which is an outgrowth of the Cathey Family’s garden business they had run from their home. They still feature produce and flowers from their home gardens during the growing season. Just this last Saturday Suzanne Cathey and her daughter Lindy McManus cranked up one of their special projects at Beans to Blossoms: The Little Sprouts Garden Club.
Suzanne Cathey and her daughter Lindy McManus are the originators of the Little Sprouts Garden Club at their garden store and greenhouse, Beans to Blossoms, on Highway 94 east of Murray.