Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 23, 2009
Liquor Store Owner Arrested for Drugs
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – The owner of a McCracken County liquor store has been arrested on charges he sold prescription drugs out of his business. McCracken County Sheriff's detectives took Great Spirits owner Andrew Wilson into custody yesterday after allegations Wilson was selling Oxycontin and Lortab out of his business office. A later search of Wilson's residence turned up more evidence. Wilson is charged with three counts of drug possession and three counts of drug trafficking.