Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon January 20, 2014
LBL Waives Fees For Holiday
Land Between The Lakes National Recreation Area is waiving fees at some day-use facilities on today in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
General admission to the Elk and Bison Prairie will be free, and Wranglers Campground will waive day-use riding fees.
The U.S. Forest Service, which manages Land Between The Lakes, is participating in the program as are the National Park Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service and the Bureau of Land Management.