Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon January 20, 2014
LBL Waives Fees For Holiday
Land Between The Lakes National Recreation Area is waiving fees at some day-use facilities on today in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
General admission to the Elk and Bison Prairie will be free, and Wranglers Campground will waive day-use riding fees.
The U.S. Forest Service, which manages Land Between The Lakes, is participating in the program as are the National Park Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service and the Bureau of Land Management.