Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon January 20, 2014
LBL Waives Fees For Holiday
Land Between The Lakes National Recreation Area is waiving fees at some day-use facilities on today in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
General admission to the Elk and Bison Prairie will be free, and Wranglers Campground will waive day-use riding fees.
The U.S. Forest Service, which manages Land Between The Lakes, is participating in the program as are the National Park Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service and the Bureau of Land Management.