Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Mon January 20, 2014
LBL Waives Fees For Holiday
Land Between The Lakes National Recreation Area is waiving fees at some day-use facilities on today in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
General admission to the Elk and Bison Prairie will be free, and Wranglers Campground will waive day-use riding fees.
The U.S. Forest Service, which manages Land Between The Lakes, is participating in the program as are the National Park Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service and the Bureau of Land Management.