Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon January 20, 2014
LBL Waives Fees For Holiday
Land Between The Lakes National Recreation Area is waiving fees at some day-use facilities on today in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
General admission to the Elk and Bison Prairie will be free, and Wranglers Campground will waive day-use riding fees.
The U.S. Forest Service, which manages Land Between The Lakes, is participating in the program as are the National Park Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service and the Bureau of Land Management.