Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Tue May 1, 2012
LBL to Hold Final Public Meeting on Budget Cuts
LBL officials will hold a public meeting this evening to discuss ways to address a fifty percent cut to the park's maintenance budget. The meeting is the final of four scheduled to seek public input on how to reduce spending and better manage funds. Thus far, officials say park users have been supportive, though numbers at the meetings have been low. The park has around two million visitors each year. Tonight’s meeting is from 5-7 at the Senior/Community Center in Grand Rivers.