Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue March 3, 2009
LBL Facilities Re-open
By Austin Carter
Murray, KY – Electrical power and telephone service is restored at the Land Between the Lakes North Welcome Station and it has re-opened. The Golden Pond Visitor Center and Planetarium are also open again. Many portions of LBL have been closed since the January 27th ice storm and most of the northern half of LBL remains closed. Most of the Tennessee portion of LBL is open including the Homeplace, Piney Campground and the South Welcome Station.