Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri April 4, 2014
App Calculates TV-Watching Time
Originally published on Fri April 4, 2014 7:22 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
And our last word in business is: Tube Time.
A new app, tells you how much time you've spent watching TV.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
It's called tiii.me. That's tiii.me. Tell tiii.me., which shows you've watched, and the app calculates how much of your life you spent. You watched all of "Breaking Bad," that's two days and 14 hours.
WERTHEIMER: With some TV, of course, it's probably better not to know how much time you'll never get back.
That's the business news on MORNING EDITION from NPR News. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
INSKEEP: And I'm Steve Inskeep. Out of time.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC) Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.