Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri April 4, 2014
App Calculates TV-Watching Time
Originally published on Fri April 4, 2014 7:22 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
And our last word in business is: Tube Time.
A new app, tells you how much time you've spent watching TV.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
It's called tiii.me. That's tiii.me. Tell tiii.me., which shows you've watched, and the app calculates how much of your life you spent. You watched all of "Breaking Bad," that's two days and 14 hours.
WERTHEIMER: With some TV, of course, it's probably better not to know how much time you'll never get back.
That's the business news on MORNING EDITION from NPR News. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
INSKEEP: And I'm Steve Inskeep. Out of time.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC) Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.