Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri April 4, 2014
App Calculates TV-Watching Time
Originally published on Fri April 4, 2014 7:22 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
And our last word in business is: Tube Time.
A new app, tells you how much time you've spent watching TV.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
It's called tiii.me. That's tiii.me. Tell tiii.me., which shows you've watched, and the app calculates how much of your life you spent. You watched all of "Breaking Bad," that's two days and 14 hours.
WERTHEIMER: With some TV, of course, it's probably better not to know how much time you'll never get back.
That's the business news on MORNING EDITION from NPR News. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
INSKEEP: And I'm Steve Inskeep. Out of time.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC) Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.