Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Roads & Highways
Thu February 28, 2013
Lane Restriction on Little River Bridge
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the Kentucky 274/Rockcastle Road Little River Bridge starting Friday. The restriction is to allow workers to clean and paint the bridge. An automated signal will control one-lane traffic as work starts over the weekend.
The project is expected to be complete by the end of April.