Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Roads & Highways
Thu February 28, 2013
Lane Restriction on Little River Bridge
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the Kentucky 274/Rockcastle Road Little River Bridge starting Friday. The restriction is to allow workers to clean and paint the bridge. An automated signal will control one-lane traffic as work starts over the weekend.
The project is expected to be complete by the end of April.