Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Roads & Highways
Thu February 28, 2013
Lane Restriction on Little River Bridge
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is restricting traffic to one lane on the Kentucky 274/Rockcastle Road Little River Bridge starting Friday. The restriction is to allow workers to clean and paint the bridge. An automated signal will control one-lane traffic as work starts over the weekend.
The project is expected to be complete by the end of April.