Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri July 31, 2009
Lane Restriction Lifted
By Angela Hatton
Eddyville, KY – A lane restriction on I-24 has been lifted after an emergency repair. Transportation officials closed one lane on an overpass near the Livingston-Lyon County line this morning to make structural repairs. Workers used high-strength, fast-drying concrete to fix a bridge expansion joint. The area is clear and safe for traffic.