Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 31, 2009
Lane Restriction Lifted
By Angela Hatton
Eddyville, KY – A lane restriction on I-24 has been lifted after an emergency repair. Transportation officials closed one lane on an overpass near the Livingston-Lyon County line this morning to make structural repairs. Workers used high-strength, fast-drying concrete to fix a bridge expansion joint. The area is clear and safe for traffic.