Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 31, 2009
Lane Restriction Lifted
By Angela Hatton
Eddyville, KY – A lane restriction on I-24 has been lifted after an emergency repair. Transportation officials closed one lane on an overpass near the Livingston-Lyon County line this morning to make structural repairs. Workers used high-strength, fast-drying concrete to fix a bridge expansion joint. The area is clear and safe for traffic.