Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri September 28, 2012
Land Donated for Hospice House
Murray-Calloway Endowment for Healthcare has accepted a land donation for its Residential Hospice House project. Kenneth Owen donated five acres on KY 94 west of Murray. The hospice house will expand Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s end-of-life services.
The endowment has raised more than two million dollars to fund the six-bed facility. The goal is three million.