Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri September 28, 2012
Land Donated for Hospice House
Murray-Calloway Endowment for Healthcare has accepted a land donation for its Residential Hospice House project. Kenneth Owen donated five acres on KY 94 west of Murray. The hospice house will expand Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s end-of-life services.
The endowment has raised more than two million dollars to fund the six-bed facility. The goal is three million.