Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri September 28, 2012
Land Donated for Hospice House
Murray-Calloway Endowment for Healthcare has accepted a land donation for its Residential Hospice House project. Kenneth Owen donated five acres on KY 94 west of Murray. The hospice house will expand Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s end-of-life services.
The endowment has raised more than two million dollars to fund the six-bed facility. The goal is three million.