Most Active Stories
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 at 7 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
Front Page Episodes
Fri May 4, 2012
La Nina Comes to an End
La Nina is over, according to the National Weather Service. The weather pattern based on central Pacific Ocean temperatures has been to blame for some of the unseasonable weather we’ve had over the course of a few years. We’ve gone from the wettest April’s on record in 2011 to a very dry April this year. To discuss some of our weather pattern oddities Chad Lampe spoke with Warning Coordination Meteorologist Rick Shanklin.