Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
KYTC: Lane Restriction Planned for I-24
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane Tuesday on Interstate 24 near the Marshall-McCracken County Line. The lane closure will last through all daylight hours.
Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says the restriction is needed to allow inspectors to examine the Rosebower Church Road Overpass. Todd says occasional lane restrictions on Rosebower are also likely.