Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
KYTC: Lane Restriction Planned for I-24
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane Tuesday on Interstate 24 near the Marshall-McCracken County Line. The lane closure will last through all daylight hours.
Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says the restriction is needed to allow inspectors to examine the Rosebower Church Road Overpass. Todd says occasional lane restrictions on Rosebower are also likely.