Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
KYTC: Lane Restriction Planned for I-24
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane Tuesday on Interstate 24 near the Marshall-McCracken County Line. The lane closure will last through all daylight hours.
Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says the restriction is needed to allow inspectors to examine the Rosebower Church Road Overpass. Todd says occasional lane restrictions on Rosebower are also likely.