Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
KYTC: Lane Restriction Planned for I-24
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane Tuesday on Interstate 24 near the Marshall-McCracken County Line. The lane closure will last through all daylight hours.
Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says the restriction is needed to allow inspectors to examine the Rosebower Church Road Overpass. Todd says occasional lane restrictions on Rosebower are also likely.