Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
KYTC: Lane Restriction Planned for I-24
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet restricts traffic to one lane Tuesday on Interstate 24 near the Marshall-McCracken County Line. The lane closure will last through all daylight hours.
Transportation spokesman Keith Todd says the restriction is needed to allow inspectors to examine the Rosebower Church Road Overpass. Todd says occasional lane restrictions on Rosebower are also likely.