Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon January 28, 2013
KY Writers Hall of Fame Inducts First Members
The Kentucky Writers Hall of Fame has inducted its first six members.
The new members are Harriette Arnow, William Wells Brown, Harry Caudill, Elizabeth Madox Roberts, James Still and Robert Penn Warren. Since this is the first year of the Hall of Fame, nominees were limited to writers who are no longer living. The Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning in Lexington is hosting the Hall of Fame.