Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon January 28, 2013
KY Writers Hall of Fame Inducts First Members
The Kentucky Writers Hall of Fame has inducted its first six members.
The new members are Harriette Arnow, William Wells Brown, Harry Caudill, Elizabeth Madox Roberts, James Still and Robert Penn Warren. Since this is the first year of the Hall of Fame, nominees were limited to writers who are no longer living. The Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning in Lexington is hosting the Hall of Fame.