Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
Mon January 28, 2013
KY Writers Hall of Fame Inducts First Members
The Kentucky Writers Hall of Fame has inducted its first six members.
The new members are Harriette Arnow, William Wells Brown, Harry Caudill, Elizabeth Madox Roberts, James Still and Robert Penn Warren. Since this is the first year of the Hall of Fame, nominees were limited to writers who are no longer living. The Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning in Lexington is hosting the Hall of Fame.