Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri October 12, 2012
Ky. Trio Charged with Stealing Trade Secrets
Three men charged with stealing trade secrets from a Hopkinsville company who tried to use the information as leverage with a competitor are set for arraignment Nov. 15 in Paducah. A federal grand jury indicted Phillip Groves, Gregory Wampler and Eric Tinderholt this week. The men are charged with using USB drives to steal thousands of files from White Drive Products in 2007 and 2008. The jurors say the men went to another hydraulic motor maker and used the files to get jobs.