Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri October 12, 2012
Ky. Trio Charged with Stealing Trade Secrets
Three men charged with stealing trade secrets from a Hopkinsville company who tried to use the information as leverage with a competitor are set for arraignment Nov. 15 in Paducah. A federal grand jury indicted Phillip Groves, Gregory Wampler and Eric Tinderholt this week. The men are charged with using USB drives to steal thousands of files from White Drive Products in 2007 and 2008. The jurors say the men went to another hydraulic motor maker and used the files to get jobs.