Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 12, 2012
Ky. Trio Charged with Stealing Trade Secrets
Three men charged with stealing trade secrets from a Hopkinsville company who tried to use the information as leverage with a competitor are set for arraignment Nov. 15 in Paducah. A federal grand jury indicted Phillip Groves, Gregory Wampler and Eric Tinderholt this week. The men are charged with using USB drives to steal thousands of files from White Drive Products in 2007 and 2008. The jurors say the men went to another hydraulic motor maker and used the files to get jobs.