Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Fri October 11, 2013
KY Tourism Touts Scary Places This Halloween
The Kentucky Department of Travel and Tourism has created a Halloween website listing many of the chilling attractions around the state.
Ghost tours offer a different perspective of historic sites in downtown Louisville, Paducah, Bardstown and Henderson, from haunted hotels to eerie historic homes.
There's also a cemetery tour at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill and a full-fledged scream park near Bowling Green.
And there's the U.S.S. Nightmare in Newport, a retired steamboat that has become a nationally recognized scary attraction.