Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri October 11, 2013
KY Tourism Touts Scary Places This Halloween
The Kentucky Department of Travel and Tourism has created a Halloween website listing many of the chilling attractions around the state.
Ghost tours offer a different perspective of historic sites in downtown Louisville, Paducah, Bardstown and Henderson, from haunted hotels to eerie historic homes.
There's also a cemetery tour at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill and a full-fledged scream park near Bowling Green.
And there's the U.S.S. Nightmare in Newport, a retired steamboat that has become a nationally recognized scary attraction.