Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue August 6, 2013
KY Teen Driving Academy Starts This Month In Capital
Kentucky State Police are holding the teen driving academy known as "Drive to Stay Alive" again this summer, and the deadline to apply is approaching. The program is specifically geared toward teenagers, and they must be 16 years old or older, be a licensed driver, have good communication skills and leadership traits and have school permission to participate.
State police say the course teaches skills that could save a participant's life, including actual motor vehicle situations and classroom studies. There's no fee for the program, but space is limited. For more information or to apply by the Aug. 16 deadline, visit http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/hsp/pdf