Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri July 10, 2009
KY Recognizes Schools for At-Risk Students
Frankfort, KY – The Kentucky Department of Education is rewarding six schools across the state for their work with at-risk students. Calloway County Day Treatment is among the recipients. Other recipients are schools in Bath, Boyd, Daviess, Jefferson, and Jessamine Counties. Department of Education spokeswoman Lisa Gross says each of the schools will receive $1,000 for instructional support and will be formally recognized at a future meeting of the Kentucky Board of Education.