Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed July 15, 2009
KY PSC Seeks Input on Ice Storm Response
Frankfort, KY – The Kentucky Public Service Commission is evaluating utility companies' response to the January ice storm and is looking for public comment on the issue. The PSC has posted a survey on the commission's Web site, psc.ky.gov, and they want utility customers to speak out about their experiences. So far, about 800 people have taken the survey since it went online last month. The survey period ends July 31.