Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue November 26, 2013
KY Lottery Sales Top $15 Billion
The Kentucky Lottery Corporation says it has reached $15 billion in sales since the lottery was started in 1989.
At a board of directors meeting yesterday officials also announced $9 billion has been paid in prizes to players and $4 billion has been turned over to the state.
Lottery President and CEO Arch Gleason says the lottery has given more than $2 billion for college scholarships and grants since 1999.
The lottery started a new game, Keno, on November 4 and reported $1 point 7 million dollars in Keno sales through Thursday.