Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 17, 2013
KY Highway Engineers Chosen For Districts
Kentucky Transportation Secretary Mike Hancock has appointed two new chief district engineers to oversee Department of Highway's operations in eastern and western portions of the state.
Hancock announced the appointments yesterday of Sherri McGeorge Chappell in Manchester and Mike McGregor of Paducah.
Both are longtime engineers.
McGregor, a native of Paducah, has worked for the Transportation Cabinet since 1997 and has been working on projects to build bridges over Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.
Both received engineering degrees from the University of Kentucky.