Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu October 17, 2013
KY Highway Engineers Chosen For Districts
Kentucky Transportation Secretary Mike Hancock has appointed two new chief district engineers to oversee Department of Highway's operations in eastern and western portions of the state.
Hancock announced the appointments yesterday of Sherri McGeorge Chappell in Manchester and Mike McGregor of Paducah.
Both are longtime engineers.
McGregor, a native of Paducah, has worked for the Transportation Cabinet since 1997 and has been working on projects to build bridges over Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.
Both received engineering degrees from the University of Kentucky.