Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu October 17, 2013
KY Highway Engineers Chosen For Districts
Kentucky Transportation Secretary Mike Hancock has appointed two new chief district engineers to oversee Department of Highway's operations in eastern and western portions of the state.
Hancock announced the appointments yesterday of Sherri McGeorge Chappell in Manchester and Mike McGregor of Paducah.
Both are longtime engineers.
McGregor, a native of Paducah, has worked for the Transportation Cabinet since 1997 and has been working on projects to build bridges over Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake.
Both received engineering degrees from the University of Kentucky.