Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon August 17, 2009
KY Governor Creates e-Health Office
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced Friday the establishment of a new electronic health information office. It will serve as a single point of contact to interact between state and federal agencies dealing with electronic health information.
President Barack Obama's administration has put an emphasis on electronic health records. States are required to have certain technology in place to support the electronic health records in order to tap certain stimulus money.