Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon August 17, 2009
KY Governor Creates e-Health Office
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced Friday the establishment of a new electronic health information office. It will serve as a single point of contact to interact between state and federal agencies dealing with electronic health information.
President Barack Obama's administration has put an emphasis on electronic health records. States are required to have certain technology in place to support the electronic health records in order to tap certain stimulus money.