Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon August 17, 2009
KY Governor Creates e-Health Office
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced Friday the establishment of a new electronic health information office. It will serve as a single point of contact to interact between state and federal agencies dealing with electronic health information.
President Barack Obama's administration has put an emphasis on electronic health records. States are required to have certain technology in place to support the electronic health records in order to tap certain stimulus money.