Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon August 17, 2009
KY Governor Creates e-Health Office
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced Friday the establishment of a new electronic health information office. It will serve as a single point of contact to interact between state and federal agencies dealing with electronic health information.
President Barack Obama's administration has put an emphasis on electronic health records. States are required to have certain technology in place to support the electronic health records in order to tap certain stimulus money.