Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Mon August 17, 2009
KY Governor Creates e-Health Office
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced Friday the establishment of a new electronic health information office. It will serve as a single point of contact to interact between state and federal agencies dealing with electronic health information.
President Barack Obama's administration has put an emphasis on electronic health records. States are required to have certain technology in place to support the electronic health records in order to tap certain stimulus money.